Approximately 30 million women (25% of all women) in North America experience thinning or fine hair, resulting from diet, heredity, medication, health issues, or simply the aging process.
These women are turning to hair extensions as an excellent alternative to provide more fullness and volume, but this group of women are not the only reason that the hair extension market continues to rapidly grow. Hair extensions have also become a fashion trend and much more mainstream than ten years ago.
Hair extensions are now appealing to all ages, as women play with different looks, just because they can – choosing to add color, volume or length – for a special occasion or just to make a simple change.
• VoMor extensions are tape-in and reusable. Reconditioning is recommended twice after the first application.
• VoMor extensions are exclusively made from cuticle intact Remy hair, collected and manufactured in a humane manner, and packaged according to environmental guidelines.
• Recommended wear is 6-8 weeks; extensions are to be applied and removed by a licensed stylist only.
• Available lengths: 12 and 16 inches. Boxes of hair are available for open stock purchase once you have become a VoMor partner.
• Available colors: each length is available in 30 colors ranging from ash blonde to deep black.
• VoMor extensions are safe and do not damage the hair. They are comfortable, natural, undetectable and fast to apply and remove (in-salon only).
• Coloring and perming extensions should be the exception, not the rule.
What is Remy Hair?
• In its simplest form, Remy hair and Non-Remy hair differ in the way the hair is collected – when you can definitively distinguish the root end from the tip end of each hair shaft, the hair is classified as Remy hair; if you cannot, it is classified as Non-Remy hair. Remy hair is bundled up or put in rubber bands before it is cut and collected.
• Remy hair does not guarantee that the hair shaft has cuticle on it. Most manufacturers of hair products use harsh acids to remove or smooth the cuticle before the pigment reduction process primarily due to a lack of technology needed to process hair with the cuticle intact. The only way of knowing that the hair is authentically Remy is if the hair products still have cuticles intact; in order for Non-Remy hair to be used in finished hair products the cuticles have to be removed thoroughly or the hair will tangle and matte excessively.
• Cuticle Intact Remy hair is more desirable than Non-Remy hair for a number of reasons; primarily however, cuticle affects the absorption and reflection of light which ensures vibrant colors as well as maintaining the integrity of the hair. Hair cuticles protect the cortex and manage the moisture absorption and retention of each hair shaft. Hair that cannot regulate moisture effectively is prone to becoming dry, tangled and damaged.
Shampoo & Conditioning
• Shampoo & condition 48 hours after application/service
• Always brush hair with VoMor Loop Brush prior to shampooing
• Shampoo in an even, downward motion being gentle with the extensions
• Gently towel blot hair & scalp without tangling extensions
• Gently comb through hair with VoMor Comb or Rsession Detangling Brush, holding scalp with opposite hand to support bonds
• Blow dry the root area first and ends last (use fingers, not brush, to separate extensions)
• Wait until the hair is 70% dry before using styling brush
• Gently remove tangles with fingers before brushing
• Brush hair with VoMor Loop Brush
• Loosely braid & secure with a hair tie
• Use products with UVA/UHB block (ask service provider)
• Loosely braid & secure with secure with a hair tie
• Rinse hair with fresh water immediately after swimming in chlorinated or salt water
• Always use VoMor Loop Brush
• Always use medium temperatures when using styling tools
• Service extensions within salon only
• Avoid applying conditioner, oils or styling products directly to the bonds
• Retain extensions, in the event that detaching may occur
• Condition hair mid shaft to ends, keeping conditioner off the extension bonds
• To avoid slippage, do not apply alcohol based product directly to the extension bonds. Apply only to the hair mid shaft to ends
• Use products recommended by Service Provider